Monday 24 September 2012

Large Island spotted in small pond

Like the Brigadoon post I made last year, there's more to this than mets the eye.


Why would Great Britain be such a poor quality? I had no issues with my internet when I grabbed this pic. Why is the history bar open? Can it be that Great Britain is an ephemeral phenomenon? And why is it pictured to the bottom right? What's out of shot?

In short, if you're not from these shores, and you're younger than maybe 35, you probably won't have what you need to work this one out.

driving lessons in Wallasey? learn to drive in Wirral? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

2 comments:

Jim Bliss said...

Took me a few seconds, but the "elevation" figure from your image gave the game away.

Holy bounding weathermen Batman!

Fred Talbot said...

Whatever can you mean?