Monday 10 September 2012

An accident waiting to happen...

Long time readers of this blog will no doubt have read about certain things, joined up the dots, and waited for the shit to hit the fan.

So when someone with an alcohol problem discovers the means to produce for himself, gallons of cheap and potent booze, well, you can see where I'm going with this, can't you?

And of course, so can I. In fact, I've taken steps to try to mitigate the issue by giving away 2/3rds of my equipment. 3 demijohns to my stepson, Mike, along with everything he needs to get started, and 3 demijohns to my friend Dave, down in Aylesbury.

That left just 3 demijohns for me, all of which were full.

What's left would comfortably fit in one of them. I've been drinking far too much, far too often, and I really do need to bring it under control. It's doing me no good at all.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I don't want to say, "I told you so." Actually I do. It is like watching a slow motion train wreck. Although I only get the sanitised version. Get rid of the whole lot, experiment over. I am braced for another snippy retort.