Sunday 1 July 2012

White Rabbits...

Last month, I went somewhat off the rails, aided and abetted by cheap and occasionally tasty alcohol. This month, I shall be attempting to get back onto them.

My goals are:
  •  To only get drunk once (as I was doing for the last few months)
  • To lose half a stone  (My weight has increased rapidly in the last month of sugar fuelled debauchery)
  • To cycle at least 5 miles every day, regardless of the weather and workload.
  • To get this bloody computer room tidied up. 



I would also like to apologise to my long suffering wife, for using one moment of bad behaviour on her part as an excuse for a protracted period of bad behaviour on my own. There's a difference between being treated like a child and being treated with concern and compassion, and I took full advantage of any ambiguity.

driving lessons in Wallasey?

1 comment:

Pete said...

Is that 13 stone 10 pounds? F*** 'ell and other HMHB lyrics.