Friday 28 May 2010

Beware


No seriously. I like spicy food. I bought this a few months back thinking I'd enjoy it. Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle? Not a problem to me, mate. So first thing I did was slather it liberally on a pizza.

Big mistake. Eating a pizza has seldom been such a trial.

Today I ate pizza, my first substantial intake of calories for several days following the toothache/infection/extraction/ambulance saga, and I'm still not 100%. The thing nearly choked me. Yet it didn't even come close to the exercise in oral self-flaggelation that the insantity sprinkled pizza represented.

Yup. Ambulance. As in Emergency paramedic. More about that shortly.

Anyway, gave this stuff a wide berth for a while, but then, about a week ago, added one millilitre of it to a bowl of soup.

One millilitre was way too much.

The message I'm trying to get across here, is that this stuff does exactly what it says on the bottle.

Wear gloves before handling, and do not pick your nose after using it.

Oh, and the ambulance? See next post.

No comments: