Thursday 11 March 2010

Reefer Madness!

Robbie Williams said in an interview that Cannabis was a lovely drug.

Evil Junkie Scum! Such a high profile person should be ashamed of himself. Musicians should be more concerned with the effect they have on other people.

I personally started taking drugs when I was a teenager. This was almost entirely due to listening to music by drug addled losers like Sir Paul McCartney.

I'm now a driving instructor. If only I hadn't smoked all that weed. I could have been King.

I should be hounded out of my job of course. Driving while stoned is extremely dangerous, as this video shows.



Other sorry drop-outs include teachers, architects, doctors, lawyers, and US presidents. Oh sorry. I forgot. He didn't actually inhale it.

See! Short term memory loss. I can't remember anything of the last 25 years.

Anyway, I propose that we ban the music of any musician that has ever taken drugs of any kind. Except legal ones like alcohol and caffeine.

So to finish, here's a nice safe song from someone who's never smoked.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Who are you calling a teacher?