Wednesday 27 August 2008

Portrait gallery

I'm looking for interesting stuff, and every so often I find something that catches my eye and can lead to me looking for other examples.

But in this case, what inspired me was not on Earth at all, but on Mars.

A human head was found on Mars!

Well sort of... A rock formation was photographed by the Viking Orbiter and it looked like a face.

NASA know about such things. You can read what they have to say about this Martian face,

>>> HERE <<<

Well I'm pleased to say, I've found a face in the bleak tundra of Siberia.


71° 4'29.98"N, 76° 7'34.33"E




Looks like a bit of a Goth to me. A bit anaemic. Know what I mean?

So I thought I'd cheer him up a bit.

Hey! Siberian face... An Englishman, a Scotsman and a Russian walk into a bar. The barman says "What is this? Some kind of joke?"




There you go. Works every time.

 

No comments: