Saturday 4 April 2015

solids out of ether

some definite ideas are starting to happen.

1. Use New Brighton Prom as main area. It contains roundabouts, and is handy for lots of other stuff. It's also much easier for me to get to than Bromborough.

2. Use Derby Pool pub as base. It has big car park, and I doubt they'd have a problem with me using it, especially if we go in for a break and buy soft drinks etc.

3. The sessions will take place on Sundays, from 3pm to 7pm.

4. Sessions outside this time will  be charged at my normal rate. Sit in sessions, where trainee instructors observe real lessons will not be charged for.

5. For the training fee, trainees can come to as many sunday sessions as they like.

6. The trainee's first 3 Sunday sessions will be free of charge.

7. The amount I will be charging will not have to be paid in one lump sum. It can be paid in installments, but I will not sign them off as having had 40 hours tuition until payment has been made in full.

The amount to charge will be determined after I've done a bit of market research. I also need to visit the Derby Pool on a Sunday afternoon, to see just how full and busy it gets.

driving lessons in North Wirral? learn to drive in Hoylake? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

should go to bed. instead I'm looking at how much others are charging.

first one I found is £3,300.

No comments: