Friday 18 July 2014

Just done my tax

In 2013/14, my best ever year, I earned about 77% of the average UK salary.

It should be said, that my living costs are relatively low. I have no dependent children. I live in very small accommodation that is cheap to  heat and light. I have generally simple needs. Ditto Bren. And I suspect that the average salary on Merseyside is rather less than the national average.

It looks so far as if 2014/15 will be more of the same. I wonder how long it will last?

Just done what I needed to do to renew my badge too. Busy day off! It should come through just in time for there to be no break between its arrival my previous license to teach expiring.

driving lessons in North Wirral? learn to drive in Hoylake? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

2 comments:

Wanda Hanson said...

It can really be quite fulfilling whenever you finish a stressful task such as filing taxes. How did it turn out this year? I hope it was as good as your previous years. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, Paul. Have a great day!


Wanda Hanson @ Tax Tiger

Unknown said...

Given that you have no dependent children, and that your overall expenses are relatively low, tax shouldn’t be that stressful for you. Anyway, it’s nice to know that you are one who is quite involved with doing their own taxes, rather than hiring someone else to do it. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. All the best!


Meghan Payne @ Denver Bookkeeping Service