Saturday 6 October 2012

Slightly better times?

Well for a start, Tranmere Rovers have got off to a quite stonkingly good start.

4 points clear. 11 matches unbeaten. the three top goalscorers in the division. best goal difference in any division. What not to like?

An old pupil got in touch. By that I mean someone who I used to teach a few years ago, not somebody of advanced years. She's that rare breed of pupil that has both the comittment and the funds to put in a lot of hours without going on to mess me around. Her boyfriend is a web designer, and we've arranged to work for each other. He will optimise my site and add a few useful bells and whistles. I will teach his fiancé for free on a roughly quid pro quo basis.

I met him after todays lesson, and we had a good old chin wag. He took a look at my website, and associated stuff, and gave me some good advice.

And so it is that I shall be developing my profile at linkedin, twitter, and facebook. I shall be expanding the location specific sections of the site so that each one contains a wealth of unique information that isn't duplicated on other pages.

And we have a holiday booked.

Same place as last time - Haven caravan park in North West Wales. Again, 2 years since we had a holiday of any kind, or will be by the time it comes around. We're going in April. Something good to look forward to.

driving lessons in Wallasey? learn to drive in Wirral? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: