Thursday 22 March 2012

Welcome...

Welcome to my blogroll, The Archdruid Report.

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.co.uk/

Intelligent political comment, giving historical context to modern issues.

I've been reading this at every opportunity over the last couple of days. It's an awesome piece of work.

The Archdruid behind this endeavour is a guy called John Michael Greer. He's a big wheel in the Peak Oil movement and a bloody clever bloke to boot. The blog draws many disparate strands together into a coherent and beautifully reasoned series of articles.

Being a linear thing, the posts, when read from latest to earlier, regularly refer to stuff I haven't read yet, or promise to go into more detail in a future post that I've already seen. So I'fe now started at the beginning, and I am working my way slowly forwards.



driving lessons in Wallasey?

No comments: