I have purchased some quality real ales from my local supermarket. When you're not doing it that often, you can justify buying dearer stuff. So I have purchased:
- 500ml of Jennings (The brewery that makes SneckLifter) Cocker Hoop (4.2% abv, 2.1 units),
- 500ml of Marston's OysterStout (4.5% abv, 2.3 units) I don't think it contains oysters.
- 500ml of Shepherd Neame Late Red (4.5% abv, 2.2 units)
- 500ml of Greene King Suffolk Springer (6%abv, 3 units)
- 500ml of Wychwood King Goblin (6.6% abv. 3.3 units)
driving lessons in Wallasey?
And here I am now. All 15 units supped. I don't feel anything really. Electroencephalography. supercalafrajelisticexpialodocious. Antidisestablishmentarianism.
And then it was 7 in the morning. I was waking up in bed. And my mouth was like the bottom of a budgie cage...