But every now and again, people will insert things from dustier corners of the dictionary.
Some of the songs and artists are pretty obscure, but many of them are mainstream acts.
No artists are represented twice in my list, but the point here is to find a song that contains each word. If it's not the same as the one I have, that's OK.
Below are some answers.
- parallelogram, Motörhead , Motörhead , submitted by John.
- filibuster, Birdhouse in your soul, They Might be Giants, Submitted by Jim Bliss
- posthumous, Forgotten Sons, Marillion, Submitted by John
- plebeian,Cry me a river, Various artists, submitted by Jim Bliss
- parasol, Parasol, Tori Amos, submitted by Jim Bliss
Monster in your Parasol, Queens of the Stone Age, submitted by John.
- annoint, Silver Waterfalls, Siouxie and the Banshees, submitted by Jim Bliss
- mohair, Mohair Locker Room Pinup Boys, submitted by Jim Bliss
- pompatus, The Joker, Steve Miller Band, submitted by Jim Bliss
- pancake, St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast, Frank Zappa, submitted by Jim Bliss
- facsimile, The Collector, The Legendary Pink Dots, submitted by Jim Bliss
- humdrum, Humdrum, Peter Gabriel, submitted by Jim Bliss
Humdrum, The Dean and I, 10cc, submitted by Nanook
- pneumonia, Dust Pneumonia Blues, Woodie Guthrie, submitted by Jim Bliss (could only find a cover version on youtube)Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu, The Flamin' Groovies, submitted by John
- semolina, I am The Walrus, The Beatles, submitted by Jim Bliss
Semolina, The Residents, submitted by Nanook
driving lessons in Wallasey?