It's taking quite a while.
The debris, ordered by volume, and possibly by weight seems to consist mainly of,
- Books. - In all shapes and sizes, ranging from the small and squat, "The DUMPY Book of AIRCRAFT & THE AIR" to a block of ten paperbacks that I've not yet got around to taking out of its' cellophane.
- Clothes. Jackets, trousers, socks. Especially socks.
- Optical Media. - CD's, DVDs, games, cases and boxes.
- Wires and cables. Computer to camera, computer to ipod, mains to adaotor, adaptor to PC,HiFi,Monitor,Fan Heater, Floor lamp, Effects unit, housephone baseset, PC to mouse. PC to monitor. PC to keyboard. PC to HiFi. HiFi to speakers. PC to headphones.
- Paper. - Reciepts, invoices, scraps, envelopes, notepads, post-it notes.
- Packaging. - Rizla packets, beer bottles, bottle caps, padded envelopes, boxes.
- Pens, pencils, screwdrivers, paintbrushes. - Tools, I suppose.
- Organic residues. - Dust, nail clippings, dead leaves, tobacco, crumbs and other foodstuffs.
I suspect that posting banal blog posts may be procrastination.