Friday 26 March 2010

Half Man Half Biscuit in Shrewsbury

Who are you? The Severn Bore?

Half Man Half Biscuit did a gig in Shrewsbury last night, and I was there.

Mainly there anyway. A couple of beers and a pipe meant that I nearly didn't get in at all, as I left the tickets on a table when I went out for a cigarette before the gig.

The gig was a sell-out and the audience was a mix of old fans and new. Quite a good atmosphere, although a few years ago, I'd have been one of the ones right down the front getting barged around.

I can't remember the entire setlist. They played, including encore, for almost 2 hours and got a lot in. The playing rocked. The songs were interspersed with some entertaining heckling, and some very sharp ripostes from Nigel Blackwell, as the above quote shows!

Below are all the photos I took, including the blurred ones. I tried to record 24 hour garage people, but my camera took a picture instead of a video, and half the song was gone before I realised.










1 comment:

Nick Raybould said...

The sound quality in that clip - from that little camera is great! Nice shots, too.