Friday 13 November 2009

Sentimental Bollocks follow-up

Tomorrow at 11:09 AM somebody will address you and tell you some thing you have been waiting to hear.

At 11:00 this morning, my wife's alarm went off. Being a light day workwise (just one lesson at half three in the afternoon), I'd left my alarm switched off, and had a lie-in.

When her alarm went off, we snuggled. We nestled like spoons. My groin pressed into her buttocks and we squirmed in a most agreeable fashion.

If she said anything at all at 11:09, it would have been something like "Don't squeeze them so hard" or "A bit higher up" or "Scratch my back". Certainly nobody else came into our room around that time.

So perhaps, without even being aware of it, I've been waiting all this time for someone to say to me "Oh don't. That hurts my back".

Ho hum.

No comments: