Saturday 7 February 2009

out and about

Busy times here. Lots of people giving me the opportunity to teach them right now.

Obviously I'm not on the road teaching 24 hours a day, but I get home and I find I can't be bothered coming up with stuff for this blog. As I said in my last post, I do have things I want to write about, but not right now.

The business of work has coincided with me getting a bit bored with the flight simulator, and also with the discovery of a site that uses google earth alphanumeric characters to make greeting emails, which means that something I thought was pretty unique has already been done. They can't find an upper case "N" either!

Work, as I say, is taking most of my attenetion right now. I'm lucky to have a job I enjoy doing, and so far this year, every pupil has passed their driving test. Much better than warming my arse in front of this monitor.

Tell yer what... Here's what Upton test centre looks like from above...

No comments: