Saturday 10 January 2009

Well now...

I'd found all the airbases yesterday because I had been looking for a news location. A wind turbine had been damaged in a place called Conisholme, in Lincolnshire, and all sorts of theories about UFOs and thrown off ice had been mooted.

When I typed Conisholme into GE, it drew a blank.

Yet today, despite hovering over an Alaskan island, the same search took me straight to the place.

Go figure...

I tried upgrading to firefox 3 this evening too, and the problems I had last time weren't apparent so I'm keeping it.

Somehow, all my bookmarks are back. They disappeared after I reverted back to Firefox 2 when FF3 hadn't worked properly for me. This is a good thing from the point of view of this blog, because I now have a link to a site full of old GE screenshots that I wanted to compare things with.

Hurrah!

Anyway... Here's the windfarm at Conisholme in it's undamaged form...

No comments: