Thursday 11 December 2008

A... Joint of some description.

I wonder if someone will read this because they're looking for something cannabis related? Perhaps months or years after this has been written, someone will see the title and have a read.

Well sorry to disappoint you. I came across a knobbly island that could be used as a knee or ankle or elbow or something.

It's the island of Grand Comore, in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Africa and here's what it looks like.



or it could be a sock, I suppose.

If I'm going to make things out of planet in this way, there are limits to what can be done using blogger. These images will get merged into something else using some graphics application outside of here. I can resize, rotate, cut and paste things other than rectangles, etc, and produce composite forms as a single image. Still got only quite a rough idea of what I'm trying to do here, but I'm sure it will develop into something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep...visited expecting something pot related. You got me. Well done.