Saturday 4 October 2008

Oooooo!

Sometimes, having too many ideas can get in the way of things. So many things I want to do that I end up doing none of them.

I've been looking at how agriculture varies throughout the world, and how it's very similar wherever you go. I've found an old website that has lots of images from Google Earth, but from a few years back. Comparing the images then with the images now will show just how much things have changed for the better, and occasionally, for the worse. I've found a couple more faces,

And I have couple more letters, and that's what I'm going to do now.

Yes! Ladies and gentlemen! Lets hear it for....

The letter "O"!

O is for Old. In the context of The Whole Damn World (4.5 billion years old and counting) a mere 2 milennia is bugger-all.



The Colloseum is still where they put it, although it has been shaken by the odd earthquake.

41°53'24.95"N, 12°29'32.54"E

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
1234567890


Driving lessons Wallasey driving lessons wirral learn to drive school of motoring birkenhead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... that's much more like a zero - '0' than a capital oh - 'O'.

The oh is supposed to be a perfect circle, while a zero is -- traditionally -- slightly oval.

Just thought I'd be a pedantic git.